What would that be?
That little soft shape, cube? Can you eat, or do you do something else with it?First of all, smell it. I hope the smell of Christmas enters your nostrils.
I’ve tried to make a delicious blend with some essential oils, from trees, which are common around here, such as Scots pine, orange and cypress.
Rub it gently and rub it into your hands. How does it feel?
The block/mould you have in your hands is an ointment, but in solid form. So do you have rough hands and feet, do you want to rub your face or body?
Warm it up a bit in your hands and spread it out.Enjoy the fragrance, which will be warming and nurturing especially now in winter.
What are the ingredients and what are they good for:
- beeswax: nourishes and conditions without clogging pores. Its anti-inflammatory property works well for irritated skin,
- coconut oil: helps strengthen underlying connective tissue and remove dead skin cells. It can help repair damaged skin.
- olive oil: has been built for centuries to lubricate the skin. It has a calming, cooling and nourishing effect. It helps with chapping and dry skin and helps against dandruff. It can also be used in the treatment of eczema.
- the olive oil is a macerate of pine needles, which means that these herbs have been added to the olive oil and heated, so that the substances from the plants have come into the olive oil.
- in addition, it is our own olive oil!
- essential oil, which are added :
- Scots Pine (Pinus Sylvestris): warms and works for stiff muscles, cold feet, etc. More information about the medicinal effect can be found here.
- Douglas fir: invigorating, antibacterial and disinfecting. More info can be found here.
- cypress: has an antispasmodic and calming effect.
- orange soothes flaky skin and strengthens the epidermis. But you can also find more information here.
Have fun with this little gift and above all I wish you and everyone a free and connected 2022.
This was a one-off promotion, but if you liked it and want to see more of it, contact me and maybe I’ll make more.I also have plans for other products. I have a garden full of herbs and a lot of inspiration, so I’d love to hear it if there is interest