There is a lot to say about this village. Lots of history, lots of activities and things.
But right now I thought it would be nice to give an overview of what is there as far as I know. Just a list with nothing more important then the other and I prefer to show you some of the many pictures I have been taking in and around this village.
Our piece of land is about 10 minutes walk from the centre, so quite near.
But first a list and if I forgot something and you have a tip, let me know.
- an airport (a few minutes from the village)
- two churches from the 16th century
- in the nineties (?): the biggest open air discotec of Europe?/Spain?
- several beaches
- a roman arch
- via augusta very near by
- a buddhistic centre
- almondtrees, olive trees, figs,…
- a motor cross area
- preserved nature areas in the neighbourhoud,
- a swimming pool,
- an old rooftile factory from the 16th century
- ruines, castles, towers,…..
- and much more, more to come and please send me tips.